- Go to: https://www.squarespace.com
- Click "LOG IN" in the upper right corner
- Use your credentials to log in
Adding a Vehicle to Inventory
Step 1 - Create the vehicle's Page
- Select Car Detail Template Under "NOT LINKED"
- Click the little gear next to the name
- Scroll down to the bottom of the dialog box and select duplicate page
- Name the page (Probably the year make and model of the car)
- Click Save.
- Click the page you just created.
- HEADER IMAGE—Click the gear then click media—this is where you will change the header.
- Hover over the content block of the page and click edit
- Then edit the various elements of the page (the copy block and the gallery block)
Step 2 - Create the Vehicles Thumbnail & Connect thumbnail to page
- Select Inventory Thumbnails Under "NOT LINKED"
- Click the "+" to add a new car image to the inventory thumbnails
- Once the car appears, hover over the car with your cursor, click the gear.
- #1—Add Title (Year Make and Model), and in the description box you can add the price.
- #2—Then click "OPTIONS", and the Clickthrough URL—Click "Content" and find the page title of the car you just created.
- #3—Click Save.
NOTE: Once the car and the thumbnail are synched, drag the car into the "Inventory Folder" under the MAIN NAVIGATION region.
Home Page Slideshow